When disaster strikes you need a fast and effective response to get your business back up and running. Kraemer’s staff takes great pride in our track record of quickly responding to the emergency needs of our clients and we will do what it takes to get your job completed – no matter how adverse the conditions.
Kraemer’s detailed emergency response processes can place our crews and equipment on any site from the front range of the Rocky Mountains to the Midwestern states of Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa within 24 hours.
Once on site, we will provide an immediate assessment of property damages, provide assistance and coordinate any special services required to mitigate the impact of your loss, including:
- Critical structural analysis
- Temporary traffic control services barrier rail, barricades, signage, etc.
- Demolition and debris removal
- Access to our subcontractor and vendor network
- Access to our vast inventory of construction equipment
- Coordination of utility providers
We offer an unlimited number of emergency services including:
- 24/7 emergency construction services and management
- Structural steel or concrete bridge repair and replacement
- Concrete structure repair
- Aggregate products supply with material trucking
- Flood diversion and erosion control services
- Roadway, earthwork, embankment and slope repair
Every disaster poses unique challenges requiring unique solutions. One call, one company, unlimited solutions. Contact Us