Kraemer’s subcontractors and vendors are a key component of our business. As such, Kraemer requires its’ subcontractors and vendors to act in an ethical manner and to share in our core values.
Kraemer believes that a diverse base of high-quality subcontractors and vendors strengthens our ability to deliver quality projects in a timely manner. Kraemer seeks to maintain a diverse base of subcontractors and vendors and provide opportunities for the following business classifications:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
Kraemer encourages qualifying subcontractors and vendors to register with the Small Business Administration. Please visit www.sba.gov for more information.
To register as a subcontractor or vendor with Kraemer, please click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of this page directing you to the Registration Form.